Sunday, June 10, 2012

THE NEW BLOG IS LIVE!!

Thank you so much for checking out my new blog. The goal of my new blog is for advise to parents/other photographers for being successful in your photoshoot. This blog will be updates weekly, you can ask questions via my email and I can post your answers on my blog..)kind of like Dear Abby if you will).... here goes nothing... :)

First of all I wanted to start off with a VERY familiar situation I run into often. When there are children involved! Let me do my job...Not only is it my job to take your portraits, with my ideas added, etc.. but I am also there to  "control" the environment to ensure for great family/children portraits. Children tend to listen and take instructions better from the photographer than from a mom or dad who is threatening them to not go to McDonolds when they leave there unless they smile.. this just makes the child more mad, and I have have a hard time caputuring the "moments" I am trained to do. I have a way with children and if you let me control the situation without "drama" things go much faster and easier for EVERYONE! :) I am very persuasive and often have a "treat" for the end for them! Though I appreciate your concern for my time, I am always willing to take a minute to help out a child who is not "into it" and change their mind into a happy smiling photogenic child! Please also remember that "posed" picures are sometime difficult to follow instructions for , so if they aren't exactly as we want them, it OK!!  I will move myself and make it work without any added drama! I am a profesional photographer and all this goes witht he territory. If I want me to take beautiful FUN pictures of you and your family I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN, even if it takes a bit longer. Thanks! You won't be dissapointed!






No comments:

Post a Comment